Monday, September 28, 2009

::Busy Day::

Had a bad bad dream when taking my nap just now. :( Dreamt about a ghost and bad people. Sobs... Fortunately Yen Yen woke me up for dinner.

Had an insomnia last night. Can't sleep well because my sleep mode was setted to 3am in the last whole week. I felt physically super duper tired though, guess might be some one who usually having the insomnia spread the virus to me!

I saw Calvin's post on the Facebook. Feel so sad when reading his post.

"几米说: 当你喜欢我的时候,我不喜欢你,当你爱上我的时候,我喜欢上你, 当你离开我的时候,我却爱上你,是你走得太快,还是我跟不上你的脚步, 我们错过了诺亚方舟,错过了泰坦尼克号,错过了一切的惊险与不惊险,我们还要继续错过. 我不了解我的寂寞来自何方,但我真的感到寂寞。你也寂寞,世界上每个人都寂寞,只是大家的寂寞都不同吧。" This was what he post. Gosh! I don't like the way he expressed his feeling, it's just making other people worry for him. :( However, most of the videos from Youtube that he post on Facebook are really nice. Thanks him for sharing.

2 comments:

melvin c said...

the chinese words, lemme guess, something about love, missing some things and loneliness?

Aeris said...

Whoah... Correcto! Yes, the chinese words are about love and loneliness. How you know eh?